2013 Yearling Sale
Friday & Saturday
July 26-27, 2013
In the climate controlled comfort of the
At Time of Consignment: (An assessment of $150 per entry will be charge on any late paperwork after July 18th.)
- Completed & Signed CONSIGNMENT FORM
- Original Parentage Verified AQHA REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE
- Completed and Properly Signed AQHA TRANSFER REPORT
- Payment in full of ENTRY FEE(s)
- Completed “ACCREDITED TEXAS-BRED” Registration
At Time of Sale:
- Must have the requirements above completed
- Health certificate dated NO EARLIER than ten (20) days prior to the date of sale.
- Negative Coggins test dated NO EARLIER than one (6) months prior to the date of sale.
- Vaccinations: at least 15 days but within 12 months prior to shipment against eastern and western equine encephalitis with _______________(name of product) on _________(date).
- o VEWT; Flu/Rhino (Must be listed on Health Certificate)
*Although a Negative Piroplasmosis test is not mandatory, the TQHA Sale Committee STRONGLY SUGGESTS you get your horses tested for PIROPLASMOSIS; both the cELISA (competitive ELISA) for Babesia (Theileria)equi & cELISA for Babesia caballi. If tested please have veterinarian include this on the horses health certificate, your local vet will have the necessary wording to include on the health certificate.
Commission: 5% with $150 minimum.