- Novice Saddle Series Results – Athens
- Novice Saddle Series Results – Abilene
- Novice Saddle Series Results – Sulphur Springs
- Novice Saddle Series Results – Intro Show 2020
WHAT IT IS:
TQHA Approved Shows that have the following novice classes.
7 novice classes (Am & Youth =14 total)
- Ranch Riding, HUS, HSE, Horsemanship, Pleasure, Trail, Showmanship
4 TQHA approved shows in 2021. (**Approved Series shows will rotate per year)
Click each show for schedules and information:
- Aggie Super Circuit – March 18-21, Bryan
- Pumpjack Circuit – July 14-18, Abilene
- Mid-Tex Quarter Horse Show – September 10-12, Waco
- TQHA Intro Show – December
**TQ novice exhibitor must show @ 3 out of 4 of these shows to be eligible.
- TQHA Intro Show is mandatory
- Only TQHA members eligible for awards
- Year End Final High Point
- awarded at TQHA Annual Meeting Awards Banquet – January 2022
- Both exhibitor and horse owner must be current TQHA member. (No retroactive must be member by Aggie Super Circuit – can join at the horse show)
- Must be AQHA L1 eligible.
- Must show at 3 of the 4 nominated shows, TQHA intro show is mandatory.
- Do not have to show to every judge at those shows, but all judges do count.
- Each individual judge’s placing (show) at the nominated shows counts towards year end (saddle) points in the respective division.
- For example: For the L1 Am Trail there will be 13 eligible judges(shows) you do not have to show to all 13 judges, however all 13 judges placings will count towards year end saddle series awards.
- Points are determined by the number of entries in the class up to 10pts. For example: If there are 10 people in the class 1st place gets 10pts, 2nd place gets 9pts, 3rd gets 8pts etc.
- In the event of a tie, the person that has shown to the most judges wins tie breaker. Second tie breaker – person with the most 1sts. Thereafter will be under the discretion on TQHA.
|Points Per Place|
|# Horses in class||1st Place||2nd Place||3rd Place||4th Place||5th Place||6th Place||7th Place||8th Place||9th Place|
|9 & over||9||8||7||6||5||4||3||2||1|