This statement applies to the Texas Quarter Horse Association and the http://www.tqha.com web site.
Our Privacy Commitment
Texas Quarter Horse Association is committed to conducting its business in a manner that actively supports and ensures personal privacy. Our privacy policies are formulated to comply with state, provincial, national and international regulations. We strive to implement these policies consistently. Employees are informed of and are expected to comply with these policies and applicable regulations. The General Counsel of the TQHA is accountable to ensure compliance.
- We collect information you choose to submit during your interaction with us.
- For your convenience, we use common Internet technologies such as cookies with our Web sites.
- We sometimes obtain additional information about you, such as your demographic and lifestyle information, from other sources.
- We may use information you submit to provide you a requested product or service.
- We use ownership and membership information to send you necessary information, membership programs and other notices.
- We may use information about you to provide you information about our services.
Sharing (Onward Transfer)
- We support your needs by sharing information only with our subsidiaries and business partners.
- We do not share, trade or sell information about you with other marketers.
As required by applicable law:
- You may request access to personal information you have submitted to Texas Quarter Horse Association.
- You may request to update or remove your personal information.
- You may request to be removed from our communication programs.
How to Contact the Privacy Office
- E-mail us at PrivacyManager@tqha.com
- Write us at:
Texas Quarter Horse Association
1101 W. Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78757